The New Decade Multi Compound is an innovative hybrid grip that fuses the positive performance
of rubber and cord for an exciting new look and feel.
The Multi Compound boasts the Golf Pride exclusive black Velvet Cord in the upper hand area for
firm all-weather control, and a soft rubber material in the lower hand for ultimate control and responsiveness.
Comfort, consistency, accuracy and distance control can all be improved with a new grip that suits your game.
Golf grips wear and degrade with use which reduces the traction in the grip.
This means that you have to grip the
club harder which leads to tension and a less fluid putting stroke. Your grips should be replaced every
40 rounds or every 30 rounds if you’re spending a considerable amount of time practising.
Symptoms include smooth, hard patches, cracks, wear spots and loss of grip.
- One of the most exciting grips in golf
- Available in a range of colours
- Fuses the positive performance of rubber and cord
- Cord in the upper area for firm all-weather control
- Soft, coloured rubber in the lower hand for ultimate responsiveness