The TaylorMade SIM2 Driverreturns with increased stability and forgiveness, giving you the confidence to step up to any tee shot. A new Forged Ring Construction delivers a new dimension of distance and forgiveness. Lightweight, high strength aluminium is milled to unite a massive rear weight, a full carbon sole, crown and new milled back cup face. The SIM Inertia Generator is asymmetrically designed to provide faster club head speeds through advanced geometry and aerodynamic analysis. A lightweight carbon sole allows for redistributed mass for deeper CG with enhanced forgiveness.
TaylorMade SIM2 Driver Features:
- Forged Ring Construction is the key that unlocks a new dimension in distance and forgiveness
- Inertia Generator with rear weight creates high MOI for improved forgiveness
- Speed Injected face improves ball speed by calibrating each head at legal speed limit
- Twist Face uses corrective face angles to overcome mis-hits and produce straighter shots
- Thru-Slut Speed Pocket delivers additional ball speed and forgiveness on low-face miss-hits
- Lightweight carbon sole allows for redistributed mass for deeper CG with enhanced forgiveness.
- Split Mass Weighting enhances forgiveness and allows for pinpoint swing weights during custom assembly
- Loft Sleeve allows golfers to optimize trajectory and face angle up to +/-2° of loft